I have been lucky enough to have traveled to Barcelona twice now. The first time was the summer of 2015 and the second was the summer of 2016. If you haven’t had the opportunity to travel here let me be the first to tell you, this city is not hard to fall in love with. People travel from all around the world to experience the beauty and environment that Barcelona has to offer. Here are 7 reasons why Barcelona is the best city in the world:
- Las Ramblas – Las Ramblas is the most famous street in Barcelona. It is filled with life, color and excitement. It’s lined with different vendors selling food, clothing, art, ect.
- The Beaches – The city has several different beaches to choose from, Barcelona, Nova Icaria, Bogatell, Mar Bella, and Stiges.. whichever you chose you won’t regret.
- The Food – It’s a fact that the best restaurants and chefs in the world come from Barcelona. The cuisine is various and amazing. There is much more than the famous dish, Paella.
- The night life – I promise you’ve never really partied till you’ve partied in Barcelona. There is a party everywhere. Once the sun goes down it’s a never-ending party for the whole city.
- The Football Team – The football (soccer) team is the heart of this city. The team represents the whole region. Everyone loves Barca. Messi, Neymar and the team members are heroes in the cities eyes.
- The Weather – The weather in Barcelona is literally never bad. The sun is practically always shining, with weather like that it’s hard not to be happy!
- The Architecture – There is beautiful architecture everywhere you look, from Sagrada Famila to Park Guell. Most of the city’s architectural wonders are designed by the famous architect Antonio Guadi.
The bottom line is this city is an exciting, beautiful and unique place. If you still aren’t convinced Barcelona is the best place on the earth then you’ll just have to go there and experience it for yourself!